Monday, August 11, 2008

FATS Chorus, plus wtf happened to Haim and Feldman? Remember them?

As most of you know, I write a lot of choral music; so much, in fact, that I have been awarded the fictional National Institute for the Preservation of Choral Music’s most prestigious award: the “Chory” which, previously, has inexplicably been held by such notables as Cory Haim and Corey Feldman, neither of whom ever show up at the annual reunion.

Anyway, that’s obviously not true. (Haim and Feldman come every year.) However, I did actually write a single piece of music arranged for chorus several years ago which I recently rediscovered on an old backup DVD, and is actually (in my massively un-humble opinion or “IMMUO”) quite listenable.

Here’s the catch: I’m not saying what the lyrics are, but if you understand them you will know that they are NSFW, or NS4W (or “Not Safe for Work” for those far less hip than I), but only if you work at the prudest prude shop on prude alley during prudefest, and are feeling a little prude when you play it.

It’s called “The FATS Chorus” and the first person to tell me why I named it that gets an expired coupon for $5 off an appetizer at participating Chili’s restaurants. (Offer not valid in Alaska and Hawaii, and for some reason Idaho.)

Archive.org link:
http://www.archive.org/details/FatsChorus
MP3 file:
http://www.archive.org/download/FatsChorus/FATSChorus.mp3

No comments: