Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Victory!  After five long years of trying almost nothing, I have finally returned to the top of the search results on Google when searching for "Brent" and "Ironic."

I attribute my success to very little effort, ignoring the problem, and essentially not even thinking of my social media presence for the last 5 years other than saying "Happy Birthday" to friends from high school on Facebook.  Also, I'd like to thank Google's incomprehensible search algorithms as a result of which I can't explain how I lost the top spot in the first place.



It's worth mentioning that Google now thinks I mean "Brent zionic" which, I guess, maybe?  But as far as I can tell, that is just some guy on LinkedIn that Google thinks you are now more likely to be interested in than how ironic I am.  Is that, in and of itself, a form of irony?  Probably not.

No comments: